Commissioning your artwork could not be more reassuring and straightforward.
Just contact us to arrange a meeting with one of our Directors and one of our Principal Artists.
- At the meeting we will show you real life examples of our work so that you can see the quality and we will discuss what you want to achieve, with absolutely no obligation.
- From that meeting we will prepare a detailed proposal that includes:
- a written description of the artwork to be done,
- the standard of finish and framing,
- milestone and completion dates,
- delivery details
- all costs (including VAT as appropriate) and payment details
- Following your agreement and signature of that contract, our Principal Artists will brief the work.
- Our Principal Artists will oversee and review the quality of the work throughout, to ensure it meets your brief and our exacting standards. If you would like to see digital images of the work as it progresses, our Principal Artist will arrange that and discuss them with you.
- If you require framing we will organise that too.
- When the artwork is complete and our Principal Artist has approved the quality we will deliver it to you, if possible, personally.
We hope we have made the whole process as open, transparent and reassuring as possible.
Our Principal Artist oversees the quality of your whole commission.
Our Directors ensure that logistically there are no surprises, at any stage.
Why not contact us to see the quality of our work for yourself – with absolutely no obligation.